Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back to Basics 2

Let us start this month with a new attitude & plenty of gratitude. 

 I am so excited and thankful for another month whilst going through my hard drive i found a old collage i made few years back of my lovely friend Ebony.

 I recall talking her into doing this style and i don't think she ever did the side bang style again. I wonder why...... This use to be my favorite hair style,now i am pretty much stuck in the center part world. I just did my hair (weave) today and i did an invisible part center.:) I will post some pictures during the week.

We used 16inch x 2 Regular Human Hair and i just trimmed the bang. :) Doesn't she look cute like a button.

I have a lot more post coming up. Please keep  checking back and don't forget to add me on Facebook,leave a comment if you like.:)
Stay blessed.
T


No comments:

Post a Comment