Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lace Closure Weave and Hair Accessory Hair Chain

From my laptops crashing and phones breaking i have been pretty much muted in the internet world. I was scared of loosing all my photos when they went down but i didnt. #Thank God.
I made mine(HAIR CHAIN). I was on a DIY mission which i accomplished. :) They are so cute.

I went a little crazy about them i think i wore them 3 times in that week. :) I wore them to a music event with one of my closest friends in the pic.

I also wore them to a house party. I saw a guy wearing this shades i had to try them on and of cos take a picture with them. #LOVE IT :)
I just curled my hair a little bit to give it the wavy look. I am still rocking the straight jet black(colour 1) look, which i love. i will find time to post pic.... Sooner than later....

Hope you guys are doing good and soaking up the sun?

#Stayblessed

No comments:

Post a Comment