Thursday, June 27, 2013

Invisible Parting Sew in Part 2

Well well well Omg (oh my goodness) Why did i go Mia (Missing in action) for so long? I actually spend time reading other blogs,goofing around and just doing random everyday life/busy stuff (True talk). Oh i am blogging with my favorite laptop which broke again and i send it back again!!!!! the process is getting tiring. I got it back few days ago and found some old pictures i wanted to share. Not to bore you lets get on with it then. This is a Invisible Part Weave Sewin (Glueless).
I think the pictures pretty much speaks for itself :)

The End :)

The Finishing Up. Mission accomplished!

I love this color i have been thinking about getting a weave in this shade. This is color 4, I think.

1 comment:

  1. That looks really nice. Would you say it fits a round shape and what brand attachment did you use?

    ReplyDelete